Dear Royal Friends, EVERYONE who’s anyone, or at least someone who is anyone, has heard of charity balls such as THE MET GALA, MOMA’S ARMORY GALA and THE TRIBECA BALL. They are three of New York’s hottest charity shindigs. They’re what “insiders” call, “AVBD” (A Very Big Deal). These are the charities that literally beat down doors to position la creme de la creme of society on their boards for support. Why do you think my palace doors are made of iron? Exactly.
Despite their heavily pedigreed boards, famously “hot” charities such as these aren’t the only gala games in town. There are numerous princess-worthy charities that are poised to be peppered with well-heeled civic-minded hob-nobbers that will be a perfect fit for a princess’s proud patronage!
After much head-scratching (which is a bit tricky wearing a tiara), here is my list of TOP 10 COOL, UP & COMING 501C 3’s every princess should support. These relatively obscure charities are über cool. If you want to be known as a leader in the princess pack, get on the band wagon now! They are, in neither ascending nor descending order of importance:
1. The New York Society For The Support of Orphaned Werewolves;
2. The International Organization for the Abolishment of Abused Rodeo Clowns;
3. New Jersey Society for the Rehabilitation of Ubiquitous and Nondescript Diners;
5. The New York & LA Society for The Prevention of Fallen Cheek Implants;
6. The International Organization for the Aid of Beauty Pageant Burn Out;
7. The Urban League For The Abolition of Food Truck License Requirements;
8. International Middle Class Society In Support of The Legality of (Quality) Counterfeit Brand Name Luxury Goods;
9. American Patriotic League for the Abolition of Cheese and/or Vinegar on French Fries; and…..
10. Black Card Dining Society for the Prevention of Listing Lobsters on Menus Under Three Pounds.
And there you have it! Check in periodically for my newest list!
See you at the ball, princess!
PRINCESS DIANE VON BRAINISFRIED!
Don’t miss a princess update! Subscribe now. It’s FREE.
Get Free Updates & Tips For A Princess-worthy Life!
“LIVE YOUR ROYAL LIFE!™” and if you like what you just read, be a gem & share it!