Dear Royal Friends,
Thanksgiving always brings us around to thinking about what we are thankful for. For me that includes family, friends, shelter, food, the grace to pursue dreams, talents and goals….and my Frenchie, Princess Lalo.
I got to thinking; what is Princess Lalo grateful for? I decided to ask her this morning. Her response? “I thought you’d never ask!”
This Thanksgiving, I bring you:
PRINCESS LALO’S TOP TEN “WHAT I’M THANKFUL FORS”
1.People who let me lick their faces when I have bad breath
2. Being fat makes me even cuter
3. Wearing a leash and no one thinking I’m into S & M
4. Sleeping most of the day and still feeling productive
5. When someone passes gas and doesn’t blame it on me
6. Cucumbers, green peppers, cooked carrots & air popped popcorn
7. Being the editor of Princess Diane Von Brainisfried’s blog
8. Not getting kicked out of my parents’ bed when I snore
9. Playing tug-o’-war with the rope instead of catch (because I’m lazy)
10. Mommy and me matching tiaras!
What is your pet grateful for? Let us know!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL MY ROYAL FRIENDS!
PRINCESS DIANE VON BRAINISFRIED!
“LIVE YOUR ROYALLY HAPPY LIFE!™”
Don’t miss an update for your Princess-worthy life! Subscribe now. Oui It’s FREE.
Get Free Updates & Tips For A Princess-worthy Life!
If you like what you just read, be a gem & share this post!